Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rapunzel










So I was watching TV one night, my husband and I love the show Once Upon a Time. As I was watching this I was admiring the clothing that the characters were wearing. I loved how they were Disney characters in this show, but they didn't look overly cheesy. The store bought Disney dresses, while yes are cute, tend to be a bit cheesy to me. So I wanted to do sessions with Disney & Fairy Tale characters in a non cheesy way.  I wanted to do my own interpretation of a Disney Princess. My first little Princess is Samantha. She loves Rapunzel and knew the character very well! I love that I got to make a little dream of hers come true. What little girl doesn't want to turn into their favorite princess? Tutu by Posey Bearington

















No comments:

Post a Comment