Monday, August 26, 2013

Exist in photos for your children

33 weeks and 5 days. I wish I would have blogged all through my pregnancy, now that Im nearing the end I really wish I had documented more. Over the last few days I had signed up for an online photography e-class with Sue Bryce and Kelly Brown, 2 absolutely amazing photographers and women that I learned so much from, and one of the subjects they touched on was "existing in photos for your children." I wish I had done more of this throughout this whole process, but I will have about 5-6 weeks left and the present time is better then not at all right?
I so wish I had photos of my mom pregnant with me, there may have been one, but how often are we moms the ones behind the camera and not on the other end? Most of us don't want to be photographed because we don't want to look back and remember how big we are, or we have no makeup on, our hair is a mess the list goes on..

But as a gift to my children, I want to choose to EXIST in photographs. 
Here are some photographs that are personal to me and document my pregnancy so far..











No comments:

Post a Comment